Protein balls- using left overs from almond milk!
- 20 g Flax seeds
- 100 g Almond meal
- 35 g Pitted dates
- 35 g Dried apricots
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 25 g Protein powder
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl![X]
Add 30g flax seeds to the mixing bowl and mill 20sec/speed 10
Add 35g pitted dates and 35g dried apricots and chop 10sec/speed 7
combine with 100g almond meal
Add 1 tbs honey
Add I scoop protein 25g. ( salted caramel is nice!)
25g desiccated coconut if making for kids😜
Roll into walnut size balls
Then roll in a little desiccated coconut if wanted.
you make need a splash of milk to help combine if mixture is a little dry.
I make approx 11 balls with this recipe
keep in fridge or in freezer and defrost for a couple of mins before eating.
I use the left over almond from making almond milk ( 2/3 cup almonds and 1.25l water)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Hedgehog Slice
- Bec's Brownies
- Berry Shortcake
- Kickin' Choc orange sauce
- SIMPLE PASSION FRUIT ICE CREAM
- COCONUT HEALTH BALLS
- Grainfree Waffles
- Quick fruit sorbet (TM31)
- Fruity dream (soft serve ice cream) (TM31)
- Caribbean Carrot Cake Variant
- Vegan orange and rum truffles
- Brown sugar meringues
- Hot (Cross) Buns Grain, Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar FREE
- Diabetic Friendly Banana and Fig Bread
- Superfood Bowl
- Not Quite Kingston Biscuits
- Kawakawa smoked NZ lamb with native herb, beetroot, garlic cream and ancient grain wafers - Chef Dave Anderson
- Bak Kwa(Chinese Pork Jerky)
- Healthy Carrot Cake Bliss Balls
- Chocolate Balls
- Homemade Honey Tiny Teddies
- Muesli goodness
- HOP Protein slice