- 20 g Flax seeds
- 100 g almond meal
- 35 g pitted dates
- 35 g dried apricots
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 25 g Protein Powder
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add 30g flax seeds to the mixing bowl and mill 20sec/speed 10
Add 35g pitted dates and 35g dried apricots and chop 10sec/speed 7
combine with 100g almond meal
Add 1 tbs honey
Add I scoop protein 25g. ( salted caramel is nice!)
25g desiccated coconut if making for kids😜
Roll into walnut size balls
Then roll in a little desiccated coconut if wanted.
you make need a splash of milk to help combine if mixture is a little dry.
I make approx 11 balls with this recipe
keep in fridge or in freezer and defrost for a couple of mins before eating.
I use the left over almond from making almond milk ( 2/3 cup almonds and 1.25l water)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Slice
- Vanilla Fudge
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Variation (Doubled) Healthy Apple Crumble
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Nana’s Beer Bread
- Honey and Pumpkin Bread
- Cashew Chia Breakie Cookies
- Raw Cacao & Almond Protein Balls
- Variation Muesli Balls
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)