- 45 g flaxseed/linseed, (meal in TM)
- 45 g Quinoa flakes
- 45 g oats
- 55 g Shredded coconut, (toasted)
- 110 g peanut butter/nut butter, (TM made) - I use half PB & half ABC nut butter
- 100 g honey
- 1 tsp vanilla (paste/extract)
- 100 g cocoa nibs or choc chips
Mill Flaxseed/Linseed - Speed 10/ 8 secs
Add rest of ingredients into Thermomix
20 secs/reverse - speed 3 or until combined.
shape/roll into balls
These keep well in the freezer - great for a late night sweet treat or something to keep you going during the day!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Custard with Protein Powder