- 45 g flaxseed/linseed, (meal in TM)
- 45 g Quinoa flakes
- 45 g oats
- 55 g Shredded coconut, (toasted)
- 110 g peanut butter/nut butter, (TM made) - I use half PB & half ABC nut butter
- 100 g honey
- 1 tsp vanilla (paste/extract)
- 100 g cocoa nibs or choc chips
Mill Flaxseed/Linseed - Speed 10/ 8 secs
Add rest of ingredients into Thermomix
20 secs/reverse - speed 3 or until combined.
shape/roll into balls
These keep well in the freezer - great for a late night sweet treat or something to keep you going during the day!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Easy vegan chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins