- 45 g flaxseed/linseed, (meal in TM)
- 45 g Quinoa flakes
- 45 g oats
- 55 g Shredded coconut, (toasted)
- 110 g peanut butter/nut butter, (TM made) - I use half PB & half ABC nut butter
- 100 g honey
- 1 tsp vanilla (paste/extract)
- 100 g cocoa nibs or choc chips
Mill Flaxseed/Linseed - Speed 10/ 8 secs
Add rest of ingredients into Thermomix
20 secs/reverse - speed 3 or until combined.
shape/roll into balls
These keep well in the freezer - great for a late night sweet treat or something to keep you going during the day!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Ferrero Rocher and Nutella cheesecake
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Variation (Doubled) Healthy Apple Crumble
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Nana’s Beer Bread
- Honey and Pumpkin Bread
- Cashew Chia Breakie Cookies
- Raw Cacao & Almond Protein Balls
- Variation Muesli Balls
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)
- Tomato Sauce