- 200 g pitted dates
- 60 g raw almonds
- 40 g raw cashews
- 100 g rolled oats
- 10 g orange zest, and/or lemon zest
- 40 g Shredded coconut, any type is fine
- 50 g cold pressed, coconut oil
- 20 g lemon juice, and/or orange
- 30 grams Vanilla Protein Powder, I use Aussie Bodies Collagen Protein Powder
- 40 g sunflower seeds
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place all ingredients in your
60 sec, speed 6
Ingedients should be sticky, yet easy to roll now due to the coconut oil. (Add the sunflower seeds here if you left them out and set 20sec, , sp 4)
Roll into balls of your size choice.
Store in fridge or in freezer. You can leave the sunflower seeds out until after blending if you want.
Check out my Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls
& Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls Nut & Sugar Free
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Perfect No-Fail Buttercream Frosting
- ALMOND MILK CUSTARD
- Masala chai gut friendly gummies
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Raspberry Rounds
- Sticky Date Pancakes
- Mocha Sorbet (Adult Version)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake - No bake
- Vanilla Bean Gelato
- Low Sugar Plum Jam or Apricot Jam
- Zucchini Pickle
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Variation of Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's) For all TM's
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free