- 300 g raw almonds
- 8 medjool dates, pitted and soaked
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 400 g raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 100 g Maple syrup, (or raw honey)
- 80 g coconut oil
- 100 g lemon juice, approx 2 lemons
- 200 g Frozen Blueberries, defrosted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients for the base into the bowl and mix for 15-20 seconds on speed 8. Press mixture firmly into a prepared 23cm/9" springform pan, and smooth the top. Place in fridge or freezer. Clean bowl if you want, but not necessary.
- Place cashews, maple syrup, coconut oil, lemon juice & vanilla in the bowl. Mix on speed 9 for 1min30sec, stopping to scrape the sides every now and then. Mix until you have a nice smooth consistency.
- Place 2/3 of the mixture (approx) on top of the base and smooth the surface.
- Add blueberries to remaining 1/3 mixture and mix on speed 8 for 60 sec or until nice & smooth. Pour on top of the white cheesecake mixture and smooth the top.
- Cover springform pan and place into the freezer for at least 3 hours. Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble