- 160 grams coconut oil
- 80 grams honey
- 130 grams Shredded coconut
- 180 grams dark chocolate bits
Add coconut oil to bowl. Melt for 2 minutes, 90 degrees, speed 2.
Add honey and shredded coconut to bowl. Mix on reverse, speed 2 for 10 seconds. Spread into a lined tray (28cm x 18cm) and put in freezer to set.
Once slice has set, prepare the chocolate topping in clean bowl. Add dark chocolate bits to bowl, melt for 2 minutes, 90 degrees, speed 4. Once melted, remove slice from freezer and quickly spread over the top of the slice. Return to freezer to set.
Once slice is set, cut into pieces and store in the freezer in a freezer safe container or sandwich bag.
Accessories you need
Recipe credit - A friend shared this recipe from a Facebook page that she "likes" called "YOR health Roxby Downs". It was a regular recipe and I have converted it to a Thermomix recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Halawet El Rez
- Maple Pancakes
- Pear sorbet
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Peanut Butter Bark (Protein Bar)
- Seeded banana and honey loaf
- Lemon Coconut Yoghurt Cake
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal