- 160 grams coconut oil
- 80 grams honey
- 130 grams Shredded coconut
- 180 grams dark chocolate bits
Add coconut oil to bowl. Melt for 2 minutes, 90 degrees, speed 2.
Add honey and shredded coconut to bowl. Mix on reverse, speed 2 for 10 seconds. Spread into a lined tray (28cm x 18cm) and put in freezer to set.
Once slice has set, prepare the chocolate topping in clean bowl. Add dark chocolate bits to bowl, melt for 2 minutes, 90 degrees, speed 4. Once melted, remove slice from freezer and quickly spread over the top of the slice. Return to freezer to set.
Once slice is set, cut into pieces and store in the freezer in a freezer safe container or sandwich bag.
Accessories you need
Recipe credit - A friend shared this recipe from a Facebook page that she "likes" called "YOR health Roxby Downs". It was a regular recipe and I have converted it to a Thermomix recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- 5 hours Dutch oven Bread
- Chocolate Rice Bubble Slice
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6
- Weetbix Slice
- Tiny Teddies
- Even Healthier Wheatbix Slice