- 150 grams raw almonds
- 25 grams Goji Berries
- 100 grams Protein Powder, (Preferably chocolate)
- 30 grams pepitas
- 2 tablespoons Black Chia seeds
- 30 grams raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds, (Optional)
- 2 tablespoons linseed, (Optional)
- 50 grams raw cashews, (Optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place the raw almonds, goji berries, protein powder, pepitas, black chia seeds and raw cacao powder into the bowl. (Also add sunflower seeds, linseeds and raw cashews, if using them)
Blend until finely chopped; 10 seconds on Speed 7. Scrape down sides with spatula.
Add coconut oil and honey to the dry mixture. (If adding all 3 optional ingredients; raw cashews, sunflower seeds AND linseeds, add an extra 10 grams of coconut oil = 60 grams total)
Mix for 20 seconds on Speed 5.
(If it is too dry add coconut oil -10 grams at a time- if it's too wet add almond meal or chia seeds)
Roll mixture into small balls (20c to 50c size)
*if you love coconut, you could roll the balls in dessicated coconut or sesame seeds 😀
Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Enjoy this delicious snack! 😀👍
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- Double cooked Pork Ribs
- Nutfree Chocolate Granola
- German Rouladen
- Quick Honey Chicken
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Blueberry Jam
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Paleo Meringue
- Nut Bar
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Satay dressing (or dipping sauce)