- 60 grams pecans
- 60 grams Cashews
- 60 grams almonds
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 75 grams honey
- 145 grams Honey.
- 40 grams cacao powder
- 30 grams coconut oil
- 500 grams Ripe Avocados, approx 3
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla bean paste or extract
- blueberries, fresh or frozen
8Recipe is created for
Add all ingredients and combine for 10 seconds speed 7. Scrape down and repeat until combined nicely with a texture you like.Place mixture into a tart form grease with coconut oil. or spring form tin greased and lined. Press down firmly to edges and freeze until set.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Add all ingredients and combine 20 seconds on speed 5. Use Spatula to aide if necessary. Scrape down and repeat if needed, to form a smooth consitency. Add to firm tart base and put back into freezer to set.
Add 2 cups of berries of choice and lightly crush together. 10 seconds speed 5 or until desired consitency. Add to top of tart and serve immediately or chill until needed.
Accessories you need
Recipe converted from Sungods Superfoods recipe. Thank you Sungods Superfoods.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Pavlova towers
- 'Orange' you glad you found this Steamed Orange Pudding Recipe with Chocolate Sauce
- Apple, cinnamon desert cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Salted Caramel & Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Waffles with Maple Bacon
- Choc peanut butter balls
- Nut free muesli bars
- Paleo Carrot Muffins
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Banana Chocolate Muffin with pumpkin seed top with shredded coconut
- 5 ingredient Spinach and apple smoothie
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Paleo Strawberry Muffins
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Raw hot chocolate
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy