- 60 grams pecans
- 60 grams Cashews
- 60 grams almonds
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 75 grams honey
- 145 grams Honey.
- 40 grams cacao powder
- 30 grams coconut oil
- 500 grams Ripe Avocados, approx 3
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla bean paste or extract
- blueberries, fresh or frozen
8Recipe is created for
Add all ingredients and combine for 10 seconds speed 7. Scrape down and repeat until combined nicely with a texture you like.Place mixture into a tart form grease with coconut oil. or spring form tin greased and lined. Press down firmly to edges and freeze until set.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Add all ingredients and combine 20 seconds on speed 5. Use Spatula to aide if necessary. Scrape down and repeat if needed, to form a smooth consitency. Add to firm tart base and put back into freezer to set.
Add 2 cups of berries of choice and lightly crush together. 10 seconds speed 5 or until desired consitency. Add to top of tart and serve immediately or chill until needed.
Accessories you need
Recipe converted from Sungods Superfoods recipe. Thank you Sungods Superfoods.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Peanut Butter Bark (Protein Bar)
- Seeded banana and honey loaf
- Lemon Coconut Yoghurt Cake
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Fruit "roll ups"
- Healthy Oat Muffins (No Flour No Sugar No Oil)
- AROMA CHAI - Turmeric Spice Blend