- 60 grams pecans
- 60 grams Cashews
- 60 grams almonds
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 75 grams honey
- 145 grams Honey.
- 40 grams cacao powder
- 30 grams coconut oil
- 500 grams Ripe Avocados, approx 3
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla bean paste or extract
- blueberries, fresh or frozen
8Recipe is created for
Add all ingredients and combine for 10 seconds speed 7. Scrape down and repeat until combined nicely with a texture you like.Place mixture into a tart form grease with coconut oil. or spring form tin greased and lined. Press down firmly to edges and freeze until set.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Add all ingredients and combine 20 seconds on speed 5. Use Spatula to aide if necessary. Scrape down and repeat if needed, to form a smooth consitency. Add to firm tart base and put back into freezer to set.
Add 2 cups of berries of choice and lightly crush together. 10 seconds speed 5 or until desired consitency. Add to top of tart and serve immediately or chill until needed.
Accessories you need
Recipe converted from Sungods Superfoods recipe. Thank you Sungods Superfoods.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake
- Classic lemon tart
- Madarica - Croatian chocolate slice
- Crostata ricotta with Nutella and choc chips
- HCG Apple Crisp
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- No Bake Lactation Bites
- Honey, Date, Goji Berry, Oat & Almond Energy Bars
- Thai Satay Marinade
- Chocolate Chickpea Slice
- Triple-Choc Blueberry and Zucchini Smoothie Bowl
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Chinese BBQ Pork (Char Siu)
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Cocoa Bliss Balls
- Banana yoghurt nicecream
- Paleo Custard (eggless)