- 60 grams pecans
- 60 grams Cashews
- 60 grams almonds
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 75 grams honey
- 145 grams Honey.
- 40 grams cacao powder
- 30 grams coconut oil
- 500 grams Ripe Avocados, approx 3
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla bean paste or extract
- blueberries, fresh or frozen
Recipe is created for
Add all ingredients and combine for 10 seconds speed 7. Scrape down and repeat until combined nicely with a texture you like.Place mixture into a tart form grease with coconut oil. or spring form tin greased and lined. Press down firmly to edges and freeze until set.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Add all ingredients and combine 20 seconds on speed 5. Use Spatula to aide if necessary. Scrape down and repeat if needed, to form a smooth consitency. Add to firm tart base and put back into freezer to set.
Add 2 cups of berries of choice and lightly crush together. 10 seconds speed 5 or until desired consitency. Add to top of tart and serve immediately or chill until needed.
Accessories you need
Recipe converted from Sungods Superfoods recipe. Thank you Sungods Superfoods.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Peanut Butter Bark (Protein Bar)