- 100 grams raw almonds
- 100 grams Cashews
- 20 pieces dates, soaked in hot water
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoons Desiccated Coconut
- 1 tablespoons raw cacao nibs
- 1/2 tablespoons Psyllium husk
- 1/2 tablespoons flaxseeds
- 50 grams water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Soak the dates in hot water.
2. Add almonds and cashews to and blitz on sp 9 for 5 seconds.
3. Add remaining ingrediants and mix on speed 6 until mixture resembles crumbs.
4. If mixture is too dry to be rolled, add water gradually and mix again on speed 6 until well combined and at a consistency which can be rolled into balls.
NOTE: if the mixture appears too wet, don't fret, as the chia seeds will absorb some of the moisture in the fridge.
Enjoy! Love, LO xx
Accessories you need
I absolutely love how forgiving this recipe can be! You can also boost the protein content by adding 1 - 2 scoops of your chosen protein powder in step 3.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red Duck Curry with Lychees
- Annabel Karmel's Chicken with Apricots by Domestic Thermominx
- Easy Peasy Vanilla Cupcakes by Domestic Thermominx
- Chocolate Mudcake by Domestic Thermominx
- APPLE CINNAMON OAT MUFFINS by Domestic Thermominx
- Lamb and Vege Puree by Domestic ThermoMinx
- Prawn Omelette by Domestic ThermoMinx
- Ceasar Salad Dressing by Domestic ThermoMinx
- Soufra by Domestic ThermoMinx
- Cinnamon Apple Pie with Sour Cream Pastry
- Caramelised Leek & Onion Quiche
- Baked Tasty Cheesy Meatballs
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- Lemon and Goji Switchel
- My first veggies
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Fettuccini Boscaiola