- 60 g rolled oats
- 10 g coconut oil
- 40 g Dates pitted
- 1 level tbsp water
- 65 g Dates pitted
- 15 g coconut oil
- 1 level tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 1/2 level tbsp water
- 50 g 70% cocoa dark chocolate
- 5 g coconut oil
•Place water, coconut oil and dates in bowl.Varoma - 1:00 min Speed-1
•Blitz speed 6 for 20 sec
•Add oats speed 6 20 sec
• Scrape down then repeat speed 6 20 sec
•Press into mini silicon muffin tray mounds place in fridge
•All ingredients in bowl
•Varoma 2 min speed 2
•Blitz speed 6 20 sec
•Scrape sides and repeat if necessary want smooth paste
• Spoon 1 tsp of caramel on top of oat base
.•Place in fridge
•Melt together in clean bowl, 20 sec intervals in the microwave stirring each 20 sec until smooth.
•Spoon on top and chill in fridge for 2 hour until set them they should just pop out of the silicon moulds!
Accessories you need
I also triple this recipe and make into a slice.
Each bite is 95 calories
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- GF vegan buckwheat bread
- The Stormborn
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash