- 60 g rolled oats
- 10 g coconut oil
- 40 g Dates pitted
- 1 level tbsp water
- 65 g Dates pitted
- 15 g coconut oil
- 1 level tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 1/2 level tbsp water
- 50 g 70% cocoa dark chocolate
- 5 g coconut oil
2h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Snack Alcohol-free Egg free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Biscuit/cookie Cake Creative Easy Low budget Natural Birthday Buffet Children birthday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Appetizer Dessert Christmas Father's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day
•Place water, coconut oil and dates in bowl.Varoma - 1:00 min Speed-1
•Blitz speed 6 for 20 sec
•Add oats speed 6 20 sec
• Scrape down then repeat speed 6 20 sec
•Press into mini silicon muffin tray mounds place in fridge
•All ingredients in bowl
•Varoma 2 min speed 2
•Blitz speed 6 20 sec
•Scrape sides and repeat if necessary want smooth paste
• Spoon 1 tsp of caramel on top of oat base
.•Place in fridge
•Melt together in clean bowl, 20 sec intervals in the microwave stirring each 20 sec until smooth.
•Spoon on top and chill in fridge for 2 hour until set them they should just pop out of the silicon moulds!
Accessories you need
I also triple this recipe and make into a slice.
Each bite is 95 calories
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Blanch Vegetables
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Pickled Beetroot
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou