- 60 g rolled oats
- 10 g coconut oil
- 40 g Dates pitted
- 1 level tbsp water
- 65 g Dates pitted
- 15 g coconut oil
- 1 level tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 1/2 level tbsp water
- 50 g 70% cocoa dark chocolate
- 5 g coconut oil
•Place water, coconut oil and dates in bowl.Varoma - 1:00 min Speed-1
•Blitz speed 6 for 20 sec
•Add oats speed 6 20 sec
• Scrape down then repeat speed 6 20 sec
•Press into mini silicon muffin tray mounds place in fridge
•All ingredients in bowl
•Varoma 2 min speed 2
•Blitz speed 6 20 sec
•Scrape sides and repeat if necessary want smooth paste
• Spoon 1 tsp of caramel on top of oat base
.•Place in fridge
•Melt together in clean bowl, 20 sec intervals in the microwave stirring each 20 sec until smooth.
•Spoon on top and chill in fridge for 2 hour until set them they should just pop out of the silicon moulds!
Accessories you need
I also triple this recipe and make into a slice.
Each bite is 95 calories
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Paella
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Apple, Pear and Strawberry Purée - ThermieBub
- Strawberry and Banana Purée - ThermieBub
- Carrot and Zucchini Purée - ThermieBub
- Pumpkin Purée - ThermieBub
- Mango mousse
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Glucose Syrup
- Ice peach tea syrup
- Seitan (vegan mock meat) with crumb mix and gravy
- vegan mac and cheese (veganhuggs)