THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 150 g raw cashews
- 90 g organic raw coconut oil
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/3c 1/4 cup Rice Malt Syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 glugs of cream
- 1 block good quality dark chocolate
Recipe is created for
*Note: this program wont allow me to fix the ingredient rice malt syrup so please note the actual amount required is 1/3 c (not 1/4 c).
1. Blend cashews on speed 9 until a paste forms (approx 20 sec)
2. Add coconut oil and melt at 60 degrees sp2 for 1 minute.
3. Add cacao powder, rice malt syrup, vanilla extract and cream and mix on speed 4 until it all comes together into a smooth thick paste. (approx 15-20 seconds). Taste for sweetness and add a little more rice malt syrup if desired.
4. Spoon into chocolate moulds or if you dont have them, just scrape it all into a container and once it sets spoon out into balls to coat with the melted chocolate.
5. Place moulds or container in the fridge and allow to set (this will take at least a couple of hours).
6. Once set, break up block of chocolate into single pieces and place in clean and thoroughly dry TM bowl. Melt on speed 3, 60 degrees for 2 minutes.
7. Press out cashew/chocolate ganache from moulds (or scoop from container) and spoon over melted chocolate to coat. Place on a tray and back in the fridge until chocolate sets.
For more delicious gluten free recipes, check out mellymaks.blogspot.com and facebook.com/mellymaks
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Raspberry Coconut Slice (gluten free)
- Nut and gluten free fudgy chocolate brownie slice
- Black rice, seed and choc chip cookies - gluten and nut free
- Almond and coconut balls (Ferrero Raffaello style!)
- Gluten Free Kahlua Christmas Cake
- Breakfast loaf - gluten, dairy and nut free
- Choc caramel puddings (gluten free)
- Apple Hazelnut cake
- Healthy grain cherry macaroon cake
- Brown rice and quinoa baby rusks
- Gluten free profiteroles
- 'Sausage' rolls