- 100 g raw almonds
- 10 g Rapadura
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla powder
- 120 g Maple syrup
- 100 g Desiccated Coconut
- 20 g Raw Cacao
- 2 drops Peppermint Oil
- 80 g coconut oil
Place raw almonds and rapadura into jug and mill 20 sec / sp 9. Scrape bowl and repeat 3-4 more times until oil is released from the nuts and you have a paste. The last few times you mill, it will only take 5-10 seconds. Add vanilla powder (or extract or paste) and coconut oil and heat 30 sec / 50 degrees / sp 2 until oil melts. Add maple syrup, raw cacao powder and 2 drops peppermint extract then mix to combine for 10 seconds / speed 4. Scrape bowl and mix again. Mixture should be runny but not thin, if it's too thin add 5g more cacao. Pour into a lined loaf tin and freeze for an hour. Slice into cubes using a hot knife, wiping knife clean between each cut.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- All In One - Chicken, Mozzarella and Sundried Tomato Meatloaf with Creamy Sauce, and Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Choc Mint Peppermint Crisp Custard
- Raspberry and Cinnamon Toast
- Not Bad For You Instant Chocolate Macadamia Ice Cream
- Not Bad For You Instant Strawberry Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Little Bit Fancy Bangers and Mash
- Raspberry, White Chocolate and Macadamia Bread
- Gluten free hazelnut and vanilla macaron mini cakes
- Sticky Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cashew Caramel
- GoAhead Chocolate Quinoa Cake (Gluten Free)
- Banana bread with sultanas
- Gluten Free Banana Bread
- Caramel sticky date cookies
- Pate au Pistou
- Kids Bubble cups
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Moist Blueberry, Apple & Coconut Dairy Free Muffins