- 150 grams pitted dates, soaked for 20mins then drained
- 130 grams Desiccated or shredded Coconut
- 1 zest of orange
- 120 grams coconut butter/oil
- 300 grams pitted dates, soaked for 20mins then drained
- 3 Avocadoes (ripe)
- 45 grams Agave Nectar or Maple Syrup
- 10 level tablespoons raw cacao powder
8Recipe is created for
Add drained soaked dates to TM Bowl and chop 5-10 secs Sp 7
Place tin into fridge to set whilst making the filling.
Add Coconut Butter to TM Bowl, cook on 37 for 2-3 mins or until melted
Add drained soaked dates to TM bowl, chop for 5 secs on Sp 7, scrape down sides of bowl and repeat if necessary.
Add Cacao powder and mix on Sp 8 for 20-30 secs, scrape down sides and repeat if necessary until fully combined into a smooth glossy mousse texture.
Sprinkle with coconut or reserved orange zest. Place into fridge to set minimum 1 hour (best overnight) to firm up. Serve with Berry Coulis.
Ensure Avocadoes are ripe (not firm).
Small thin wedges will be ample as it is very rich.
Storage: keep in airtight container in fridge. Will keep for at least a week.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- White Chocolate & Coconut Custard
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake