- 60 g cacao powder
- 150 g hazelnuts
- 45 g raw cacao powder
- 20 g Raw Honey
- 300 g pecans
- 150 g medjool dates, pitted
- 150 g dried figs
- 40 g Raw Honey
- 35 g raw cacao powder
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- 200 ml coconut oil
- 100 g raw cacao powder
- 30 g raw dark agave nectar
- fennel pollen, for sprinkling (optional)
- maple sugar chips (optional)
5h 20minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Line a 20cm springform cake pan with baking paper.
Place pecans into mixing bowl and grind 6 sec/speed 10. Set aside.
Place the hazelnuts into mixing bowl and grind 6 sec/speed 10. Set aside.
Place the cacao butter into mixing bowl and melt 4 min/50°C/speed 1. Add the ground hazelnuts, cacao powder, honey and mix 6 sec/speed 4. Press base into your prepared pan and chill whilst you make your filling. See tips
Place the dates and figs into mixing bowl and pules 1 sec/Turbo/3 times. Add all reserved pecans, honey, cacao powder and vanilla extract and blend 10 sec/speed 8 or until desired consistency is achieved. Press filling on top of base, chill for at least 3 hours in the refrigerator.
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and mix 10 sec/speed 5. Spread icing over top of filling and sprinkle with pollen or maple sugar chips, if using. Chill for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
Run a sharp knife around the edge of the cake tin and remove cake. Serve chilled
It is more efficient to placing the cake in the freezer to chill whilst working on the filling and the icing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet