- 240 g walnuts
- 50 g Desiccated Coconut
- 50 g cacao powder
- 2-3 pinches salt
- 85 g coconut oil
- 55 g Maple syrup, Or Sweetener of choice e.g. Rice malt syrup. Raw Honey (not Vegan)
- 130 g mejool dates (pitted)
- 1 dash Pappermint essence oil
- 3 cm cocoa butter
- 150 g coconut oil
- 490 g Cashews, Soaked for a 2-12 hours (the longer the better) drained and rinsed
- 210 g Maple syrup, Or sweetener of choice
- 220 g water
- 50 g cacao powder
- 1 handful of baby spinach, (Yep, that&#039;s right!!)
- 1 tablespoon soy lecithin powder
- 2 dashes Peppermint essence oil
Put into the TM bowl
Coconut oil (in winter, melt in TM bowl 37'/1min/sp1 - set aside)
Peppermint Essence oil
Put into a 23cm springform cake tin. Clean and dry bowl.
Put in TM bowl
Chop 1-2 min/sp9
Add in coconut oil
Peppermint essence oil
Soy lecethin granules
Set aside half the mixture in a separate bowl.
To the remaining mixture add
Pour most of the mixture over the base and place in for 10-15mins. Keep aside 1/4cup
Return left over white mixture to TM bowl. Add in
Baby spinach (and 1 more drop of peppermint essence oil)
Carefully pour over chocolate layer when (chocolate) layer is firm enough not to absorb the green layer.
Dot drops of set aside chocolate mousse filling. Run a chopstick or knife carefull through the dots to create your own swirly pattern!
Place in freezer 2-4 hours.
Take out of freezer 10-15mins before serving. Place leftovers in fridge.
Accessories you need
This recipe is based on a recipe written by a friend of mine who has a Facebook page -
Last Night A DJ Ate My Slice
She is very clever but does not yet have a Thermomix!
Why not check out her Facebook page for some other incredibley beautiful, healthy treats and meals and tell her you found her through the Thermomix recipe community!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- Pancakes - 3 ingredients GF DF Nut free and sugar free!
- Raw Lasagne
- Royal chocolate truffles (because they're so rich!) GLUTEN, DAIRY, REFINED SUGAR FREE AND RAW
- Almond and Buckwheat Pancakes (GF. DF)
- Chocolate Nut Chia Muffins (GF DF refined sugar free)
- Easiest Yummy Vegetable Curry
- "F Off" ice cream - Ferraro Rocher Hazelnut flavoured ice cream!
- Apricot, coconut and macadamia GF Slice
- Emma’s Pink Lemonade
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- French bread
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup