- 210 g pecan nuts
- 90-100 g Pitted medjool dates, (or enough so that when you squeeze crust it holds together)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- pinch sea salt
- 300 g Cashews, (not soaked)
- 60 g cacao powder
- 350 g water
- 105 g coconut oil
- 80 g agave nectar/syrup
- 1/2 vanilla bean, seeded, or 1tsp vanilla extract
- pinch salt
8Recipe is created for
Blend all ingredients for 6-8 secs at speed 7 until uniform and crust holds together when you squeeze it between your fingers.
Press into bottom of classic 10 inch tart pan.
Combine all ingredients in TM bowl. Blend 40 secs at speed 9, until smooth.
Pour into prepared crust and refrigerate until firm (1 hour in refrigerator, or 1⁄2 hour in freezer).
Adapted for Thermomix from phytofoods.blogspot.com.au
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The perfect caramel slice
- Malteser slice
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- White Chocolate & Coconut Custard
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Fennel Puree
- SPICED BANANA BREAD (EGG-FREE, DAIRY FREE)
- Bulk, Catering Quantity(12L) Pancake Batter
- Chocolate Ginger Love with Strawberry & Basil Sugar
- Easy Scrumptious Chocolate Fudge Sauce (Gluten-Free, sugar-free, dairy free, soy-free, vegan)
- Allergy Friendly Zucchini Slice (Egg-free, gluten-free, dairy-free)
- MOROCCAN RICE SALAD
- Grape Pudding / Grape Juice Pudding GF DF
- Quince & Cardamom Steamed Puddings
- Apple Oat Slice - Wheat free; Egg free; Vegan
- Dairy Free, Egg-free 'Cheese' & Herb Gnocchi in Tomato Sauce
- Spicy Vegan Sausages (Wheat Free)