- 120 g raw hazeluts
- 40 g raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 50 g agave nectar
- 1 pinch Sea salt, fine
- 260 g raw cashews, soaked for 2hrs
- 100 g agave nectar
- 120 g water
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt, fine
- 120 g Nut Butter, see notes
- 110 g coconut oil
- 30 g raw cacao powder
1. Place hazelnuts into TM bowl and mill for 4 seconds, speed 9
2. Add remaining Crust ingredients and mix for 10 seconds, speed 4 to combine.
3. Press mixture into 22cm springform pan
No need to wash bowl.
1. Place soaked cashews, agave , water and salt into TM bowl and blend 45 seconds, speed 9
2. Add remaining Filling ingredients and mix for 10 seconds, speed 6 until well combined. May need to scrape down bowl and mix again.
3. Pour Filling onto Crust, cover pan with foil and place in the freezer for at least 5 hours to set.
Accessories you need
See recipe for my Raw Nut Butter:
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen