- 1 Raw Cashew Nuts, cup
- 1 Dried Dates, cup
- 1 dessicated coconut, cup
- 2 heaped tablespoons raw cacao powder
- zest of an orange grated
- 1/2 teaspoons natural vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 Raw Cashew Nuts, cup soaked for 3 hours
- 1/2 fresh orange juice, cup
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 zest one orange
- 80 grams raw cacao powder
- 45 grams coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 50 grams Nut Butter, optional
- orange to garnish
- 20 grams honey
4h 0minPreparation 4h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place raw cashews and dried dates on speed 10 until the are finely ground down, approx 10 sec
- Add dessicated coconut, cacau powder and orange zest on speed 5 until combined, approx 5 sec
- Add coconut oil and vanilla extract until combined on speed 5, approx 5 sec
- Line a baking tin with paper and press the mixture firmly into the bottom of the tin. place in the fridge whilst you make the filling.
Drain and rinse soaked the cashews with clean water
Place the swollen cashews on speed 8 for 40 seconds scape the bowl several times during this step.
- Add orange juice , melted coconut oil , honey on speed 5 for 40 seconds, scrape the sides of the bowl serval times during this step
- Add orange zest and Cacao powder combining on speed 5 for 10 sec
- Pour the orange choco onto the base and smooth over and place back into the fridge
Place all ingredients on speed 4 for 5-10sec, making sure the topping is smooth.
Once the topping is cooled, pour over the slice and garnish with orange zest
- Place in the fridge for an hour to set, then cut into 20 sqaures
To make the Base
Making the Filling
Please note the cooking time is mainly for soaking the cashews
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Ferrero Rocher and Nutella cheesecake
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Variation (Doubled) Healthy Apple Crumble
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Nana’s Beer Bread
- Honey and Pumpkin Bread
- Cashew Chia Breakie Cookies
- Raw Cacao & Almond Protein Balls
- Variation Muesli Balls
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)
- Tomato Sauce