- 100 grams Coconut, Shredded or Desiccated
- 90 grams medjool dates, Approx 5-6
- 20 grams raw cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 20 grams coconut oil
- pinch Himalayan salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place all ingredients into Thermomix Bowl.
Put lid on, insert Measuring Cup.
Mix 45 secs/Speed 8
Press mixture into silicon snack bar mould & press down evenly. Or press into prelined slice tin.
Set in Refridgerator for approx 1 hour.
Press out of moulds & store in container or cut into desired size bars.
Raw Lamington Snack Bars
Can be stored in freezer for on the go snacks.
Ingredients can be double. Organic ingredients prefferred to ensure no hidden nasties.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oats, hazelnut, banana, chocolate chips muesli bar
- nutella custard
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Lemon Cake Bliss Balls
- Zilm Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)