- 250 grams medjool dates pitted
- 250 grams almonds, raw
- 1 heaped tablespoon coconut oil
- 250 grams macadamia nuts
- 150 grams coconut oil
- 3 heaped tablespoons tahini
- 150 grams Maple syrup pure
- 1 heaped teaspoon Vanilla paste or extract
- 100 grams coconut oil
- 100 grams Maple Syrup, pure
- 50 grams raw cacao powder
Just blitz dates, almonds and the tbs coconut oil for 20 seconds, speed 8. Pour into lined container or tin ( small and deep around 10 to 12 cm ) Then mix together the macadamia nuts with the coconut oil, tahini, vanilla and maple syrup. usually 20 to 25 seconds on speed 6. Now pour the mixture on top of the base and freeze. For the topping combine the melted coconut oil, maple syrup and raw cacao powder for 10 seconds on speed 4. Pour over the "caramel"mixture and freeze for at least an hour or two before cutting. You can add in some whole macadamia nuts while pouring the caramel layer on top. This slice works well with cashews too. In this picture I halved the caramel mixture and added in 1 tbs raw cacao powder to make an extra layer
To make the slice :
Accessories you need
Keep this cut up in the freezer until 5 minutes before serving
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Chocolates
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Nut free muesli bars
- Avocado Hummus
- Salted Caramel & Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Lisa & Walid’s Hummus
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Banana, oat and sesame balls
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- CITRUS HOMMUS (with Essential Oils)