- 250 grams medjool dates pitted
- 250 grams almonds, raw
- 1 heaped tablespoon coconut oil
- 250 grams macadamia nuts
- 150 grams coconut oil
- 3 heaped tablespoons tahini
- 150 grams Maple syrup pure
- 1 heaped teaspoon Vanilla paste or extract
- 100 grams coconut oil
- 100 grams Maple Syrup, pure
- 50 grams raw cacao powder
Just blitz dates, almonds and the tbs coconut oil for 20 seconds, speed 8. Pour into lined container or tin ( small and deep around 10 to 12 cm ) Then mix together the macadamia nuts with the coconut oil, tahini, vanilla and maple syrup. usually 20 to 25 seconds on speed 6. Now pour the mixture on top of the base and freeze. For the topping combine the melted coconut oil, maple syrup and raw cacao powder for 10 seconds on speed 4. Pour over the "caramel"mixture and freeze for at least an hour or two before cutting. You can add in some whole macadamia nuts while pouring the caramel layer on top. This slice works well with cashews too. In this picture I halved the caramel mixture and added in 1 tbs raw cacao powder to make an extra layer
To make the slice :
Accessories you need
Keep this cut up in the freezer until 5 minutes before serving
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls