- 90 grams Walnuts or nuts of Choice
- 20 grams dried cranberries
- 70 grams Peanut Butter
- 10 grams tahini
- 15 grams chia seed
- 10 grams Honey or Maple Syrup
- 15 grams Pumpkin, Sunflower Seeds and Pine Nuts
- 15 grams Shredded coconut
1. Place Nuts into TM and mix on Speed 7 for 3 seconds
2. Place Cranberries, Peanut Butter, Tahini, Chia Seed and Honey into TM and mix on Speed 5 for 3 seconds
3. Transfer mixture into a loaf tin lined with baking paper (making sure baking paper is long/wide enough to fold back onto mixture). Fold baking paper onto mixture and press down to compress the mixture.
4. Sprinkle Pumpkin/Sunflower Seeds/Pine Nuts and Coconut over the mixture.
5. Fold over baking paper and compress so that the seeds/nuts/coconut are pressed into mixture.
6. Place mixture into fridge for 1 hour and slice once the mixture is set.
This recipe is a variation from //www.inspirededibles.ca/2012/09/raw-vegan-energy-bars-with-walnut-...
Accessories you need
Dates, nuts or prunes can be used in place of cranberries.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Roll Ups / Fruit Leathers - @Thermo.Cazza
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls