- 400 grams raw cashews, soaked in water min 3 hours, then drained
- 1/2 cup lemon juice, fresh lemons preferably
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/4 cup Coconut Cream / Milk
- 1/2 cup agave syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup lemon zest, zest lemons prior to juicing
- 150 grams raw almonds
- 50 grams raw walnuts
- 20 grams Shredded coconut
- 35 grams brown sugar / coconut sugar
- 45 grams coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon Cacao
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt, ground
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into bowl and blend on speed 8 or 9 for 10 seconds.
Scrape down sides and repeat first step until you have a consistency you desire - this can either be smooth, or chunky depending on your taste.
Place into a springform pan (or several mini springform pans) and either using your fingers or the back of a wet spoon, push down biscuit base until you have made a level surface.
Place springform pans into freezer.
Place drained and rinsed raw cashews into bowl with all other ingredients.
Blend on speed 8 for 10 seconds, then scrape down sides. Repeat until you have desired consistency. I prefer a smooth consistency, so I repeated this step 2 to 3 times.
Pour the filling over the biscuit base, cover with cling wrap and place in freezer for approximately 1 hour.
Cake can be served straight from freezer, but for best results allow cheesecake to sit at room temperature for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Accessories you need
zest lemons prior to juicing and use the zest to decorate before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- Chocolate Spiders
- Larger quantity Lemon Butter
- 20 Second Ginger Nut Balls
- Peppermint Choc Chip Ice Cream
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Pot set yoghurt
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Choc almond bliss balls
- Dulce de Leche/Caramel thumb-print cookies
- Vegan Almost 'Mcvities Digestive Biscuits'
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice