- 400 grams raw cashews, soaked in water min 3 hours, then drained
- 1/2 cup lemon juice, fresh lemons preferably
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/4 cup Coconut Cream / Milk
- 1/2 cup agave syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup lemon zest, zest lemons prior to juicing
- 150 grams raw almonds
- 50 grams raw walnuts
- 20 grams Shredded coconut
- 35 grams brown sugar / coconut sugar
- 45 grams coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon Cacao
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt, ground
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients into bowl and blend on speed 8 or 9 for 10 seconds.
Scrape down sides and repeat first step until you have a consistency you desire - this can either be smooth, or chunky depending on your taste.
Place into a springform pan (or several mini springform pans) and either using your fingers or the back of a wet spoon, push down biscuit base until you have made a level surface.
Place springform pans into freezer.
Place drained and rinsed raw cashews into bowl with all other ingredients.
Blend on speed 8 for 10 seconds, then scrape down sides. Repeat until you have desired consistency. I prefer a smooth consistency, so I repeated this step 2 to 3 times.
Pour the filling over the biscuit base, cover with cling wrap and place in freezer for approximately 1 hour.
Cake can be served straight from freezer, but for best results allow cheesecake to sit at room temperature for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Accessories you need
zest lemons prior to juicing and use the zest to decorate before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh mint ice cream
- Rhubarb & Orange Creme Brûlée
- Caramello Koala Fudge Slice
- Impossible Pie
- King William Chocolate inspired by Boost Juice
- Jam Drop Cookies
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Mango mousse
- Thick Creamy Vanilla Greek Yoghurt
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- No churn Ice Cream (Parfait)