- 500 g white chocolate melts
- 18-20 Redskins, 1 share pack 220g
- 20 g Butter
- 395 g sweetened condensed milk
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add butter and condensed milk to bowl and cook for
- 15 min
- speed 2
Add redskins thru Lid over a 5 min period (cut each redskin into 2-3 pieces as you add them)
This will stop the redskins from gathering and jamming the blades; it will also allow for them to melt easier within the mixture
Add chocolate melts thru the lid and cook for a further - 2 min
- 50 degrees
- speed 3
OR until melted and combined
- pour into a slice tin lined with baking paper, let cool and then refridgerate
Cut into squares
Keep refridgerated for firmness
Accessories you need
** Cooking while adding the cut up redskins thru the lid helps ensure the blades dont jam as Redskins can be quite sticky
** The additional chocolate & cook time assists with the firmness of the fudge
** add sprinkles to the top of the fudge for more fun
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet