- 1 Cinnamon Stick, plus 20gm Raw Sugar
- Rind of 1/2 Lemon, plus 20g Self-Raising Flour
- 60g Butter
- 280g Brown Sugar, firmly packed
- 2 eggs
- 130g self-raising flour
- 150g plain flour
- 240g Sour Cream, or Natural Yogurt
- 500g Rhubarb, roughly chopped in 2cm pieces
- 70g Brown Sugar, firmly packed
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 C.
Grease deep 23cm round cake pan, line base with Baking paper.
Break the Cinnamon Stick into four pieces and mill with raw sugar for 1 min on Speed 10. Set aside Cinnamon Sugar.
Use a peeler to make strips from the half of Lemon.
Place the Lemon strips and self-raising flour in the TM Bowl and mill for 15 seconds on speed 9.
Add butter, brown sugar and eggs and mix for 20 secs on speed 5.
Add flours, one tablespoon of cinnamon sugar, sour cream and mix for 20 secs on speed 5.Stir in Rhuburb on Reverse, about 1 minute on speed 2.
Spead cake mixture into prepared pan, sprinkle with remaining Cinnamon sugar and extra Brown Sugar.
Bake in oven for about an 1 hour. Check its cooked by inserting a skewer. When is comes out clean its done. Stand cake in pan for 5 minutes, turn onto wire rack to cool.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Donut ice-cream
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake