- 1 tablespoon Butter, softened for greasing dish
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 250g grams rhubarb, sliced into 1cm width
- 100 grams plain flour, or almond meal
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 150 grams caster sugar
- 150 grams Milk
- 150g cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, or seeds form 1 vanilla bean
- icing sugar, for dusting
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
Grease a 25cm round or rectangle baking dish with the softened butter, then sprinkle sugar over base and sides.
Place the rhubarb slices into the base of the dish.
Add plain flour (or almond meal), baking powder, eggs, sugar, cream, milk and vanilla into mixing bowl and blend for 10 secs speed 5 or until combined.
Pour this mixture over the rhubarb - it will float to the top so sprinkle some more caster sugar on top to help sweeten the rhubarb.
Place into oven and bake for 30 - 35 minutes or until puffy & golden. Dust with icing sugar and serve.
This recipe can be made in either TM31 or TM5
You can easily use fresh or morello cherries from a jar for this recipe for a more traditional clafoutis.
Clafoutis is a favourite recipe my Mum would make all the time when were growing up
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs
- Thermie Green Scrambled Eggs
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)