- 1 tablespoon Butter, softened for greasing dish
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 250g grams rhubarb, sliced into 1cm width
- 100 grams plain flour, or almond meal
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 150 grams caster sugar
- 150 grams Milk
- 150g cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, or seeds form 1 vanilla bean
- icing sugar, for dusting
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
Grease a 25cm round or rectangle baking dish with the softened butter, then sprinkle sugar over base and sides.
Place the rhubarb slices into the base of the dish.
Add plain flour (or almond meal), baking powder, eggs, sugar, cream, milk and vanilla into mixing bowl and blend for 10 secs speed 5 or until combined.
Pour this mixture over the rhubarb - it will float to the top so sprinkle some more caster sugar on top to help sweeten the rhubarb.
Place into oven and bake for 30 - 35 minutes or until puffy & golden. Dust with icing sugar and serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe can be made in either TM31 or TM5
You can easily use fresh or morello cherries from a jar for this recipe for a more traditional clafoutis.
Clafoutis is a favourite recipe my Mum would make all the time when were growing up
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Raw Lemon Slice
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- CARAMEL GINGER FUDGE
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Dans frozen treats Variation Frozen Mango Bars...
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs
- Thermie Green Scrambled Eggs
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Crispy Waffle Batter
- Keto fluffy sweet waffles
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Keto Microwave Tortilla
- LYNN'S STEAK, KIDNEY AND MUSHROOM CASSEROLE
- Variation Chilli Con Carne
- Variation Chilli Con Carne
- Spice Pumpkin Soup