- 80 grams Butter
- 80 grams Arnott's shreaded wheat biscuits
- 50 grams icing sugar
- 100 grams Peanut Butter
- 80 grams milk chocolate melts
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Melt butter 90 sec/varoma/sp1
Reserve the butter in a bowl
Blitz the biscuits 15 sec/sp 8
Add icing sugar and peanut butter and mix 20 sec/sp 3
Return the butter to the bowl, stir 10 sec/sp 3
Spread the mix in a paper-lined loaf tin and chill
Melt the chocolate in the microwave (I can't bear wasting chocolate by leaving it under the blades!!!) and pour over peanut butter mix.
Chill, but cut before the chocolate hardens.
Peanut butter slice
Accessories you need
This is only a small batch, as I was converting a recipe. But, it's best not to serve big bits, it's so rich and terrible diet food!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Banana pancakes
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins