- 100 gram unsalted peanuts
- 100 gram marshmallows
- 5 - 10 pieces raspberry lollies
- 200 gram Dark cooking chocolate
- 200 gram milk cooking chocolate
Break dark and milk chocolate into pieces and add to mixing bowl. Grate 10 sec / speed 9. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Melt 5 min/50 degrees/speed 3, scraping down sides of bowl if necessary.
Add peanuts and raspberries (cutting in half if preferred) and mix 5 sec / speed 2 / or until combined.
Add marshmallows and mix 5 sec / speed 2 / or until combined.
Pour into deep sided square dish and place in refrigerator for 30 min or until set.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Roll Ups / Fruit Leathers - @Thermo.Cazza
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls