- 1 egg white
- 250 g pure icing sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons water, if required
Insert Butterfly into TM bowl.
Place egg white into TM bowl and beat without MC for 1.00min on Speed 4.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl and then set time to 2mins on Speed 4 - slowly incorporating the icing sugar - one tablespoon at a time through the hole in the lid.
Accessories you need
Note: If a stiffer consistency is required then mix another 50g icing sugar, If a thinner pouring fondant is required then add 1-2 tablespoons water.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nutella Cheesecake
- Janine's Lychee Sorbet - Thermie and Friends
- Kheer (A Gujarati delicacy)
- Sarah’s Sugar Cookies
- Variation Caramel Fudge
- Paleo AIP Shortbread with Cassava Flour
- The best Ice Cream Slice you'll ever eat (GF variation)
- Moonacres Kitchen lemon curd mascarpone tart (chef Stephen Santucci)
- Marbled meringue gateau
- Yolk only Lemon Curd
- Mixed Berries Coulis
- Milk Tart
- Immune Boosting Elderberry Oxymel
- Chicken Gnocchi Soup
- Chicken Meatballs with Pasta Tomato Sauce
- Vegan Crepes
- TONGSENG CHICKEN by @levi_nathania
- Chorizo Baked Beans
- Zucchini, Pea and Bacon Risotto
- 900g White Bread for South Aussie Climate
- Lunchbox scrolls
- Blanched Almonds
- Laviana’s Hainanese Chicken Rice with Chicken Essence Soup, Silky Egg, Ginger & Garlic Dipping Sauce
- Slow Cooked Creamy Chicken Pasta with Pumpkin, Sun-Dried Tomato and Spinach