- 125 gram dessicated coconut
- 1 scoop Whey protein powder, or cacao powder
- 16 medjool dates
- 1 tablespoon Black Chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or rice syrup
- 2 tablespoon raw Pepitas
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1 pinch salt
- 250 gram almonds or any other nuts you like
Blend almonds for 8-10 seconds, speed 7. (Almonds should be in small chunk form)
Add all other ingredients mix 8-10 seconds at speed 4.
Roll into desired sized balls.
Coat in extra dessicated coconut or cacao powder.
Place in air tight container in freezer to set.
Accessories you need
Any nuts can be used for this recipe. Half almonds and walnut also work or cashews.
If balls are not sticky enough and arent easy to roll add extra maple syrup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Leek potato soup