- 125 gram dessicated coconut
- 1 scoop Whey protein powder, or cacao powder
- 16 medjool dates
- 1 tablespoon Black Chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or rice syrup
- 2 tablespoon raw Pepitas
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1 pinch salt
- 250 gram almonds or any other nuts you like
Blend almonds for 8-10 seconds, speed 7. (Almonds should be in small chunk form)
Add all other ingredients mix 8-10 seconds at speed 4.
Roll into desired sized balls.
Coat in extra dessicated coconut or cacao powder.
Place in air tight container in freezer to set.
Accessories you need
Any nuts can be used for this recipe. Half almonds and walnut also work or cashews.
If balls are not sticky enough and arent easy to roll add extra maple syrup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Crunchy French baguettes