- 125 gram dessicated coconut
- 1 scoop Whey protein powder, or cacao powder
- 16 medjool dates
- 1 tablespoon Black Chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or rice syrup
- 2 tablespoon raw Pepitas
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1 pinch salt
- 250 gram almonds or any other nuts you like
Blend almonds for 8-10 seconds, speed 7. (Almonds should be in small chunk form)
Add all other ingredients mix 8-10 seconds at speed 4.
Roll into desired sized balls.
Coat in extra dessicated coconut or cacao powder.
Place in air tight container in freezer to set.
Accessories you need
Any nuts can be used for this recipe. Half almonds and walnut also work or cashews.
If balls are not sticky enough and arent easy to roll add extra maple syrup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)