- 70 grams tahini
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 45 grams Rice malt syrup
- 15 grams Maca powder
- 50 grams Shredded coconut
- 25 grams walnuts
- pinch salt
Line a tray or plate with baking paper.
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and mix on reverse for 5 seconds on speed 5.
Pour onto tray or plate and set in the fridge for approximately 1 hour.
Break into pieces once set and keep in the fridge.
This recipe has been adapted and slightly changed from Hello Great Health. The original recipe can be found here: //www.hellogreathealth.com.au/blog/butterscotch-brittle
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- German Chocolate Cake Bars - Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free
- Healthy Hummingbird Cake
- GLUTEN-FREE CINNAMON RAISIN GRANOLA
- Bee Pollen Bliss Balls
- Superfood Green Tabouli
- No Bake Choc Mint Biscuits
- Morning Smoothie
- Banana Bread, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Paleo
- Salmon Burgers
- Healthy Fruit Snack
- Banana Pancakes - Paleo/Gluten Free
- Power Porridge
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Cheat's sourdough
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Smooth Peanut Butter
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon