- 150g Shredded coconut
- 20g coconut oil
- 400g water
- 100g Lindt white chocolate, With vanilla beans
- 1tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 40g Frangelico® liquer, Or to taste
- 1 egg
- 10g cornflour
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place coconut, water & coconut oil into TM bowl & cook for 2 mins 50g speed 1. Blitz for 1 min speed 9 - strain using a nut bag to get your coconut cream.
Clean your bowl, place Angelica sprig & cornflour into bowl & chop 20 secs speed 10, scrape down sides of the bowl. Weigh in 250g coconut cream & add all remaining ingredients to the TM bowl, except Frangellico. Cook for 8 mins, 90 degrees, speed 3.
add frangellico & mix for 10 secs speed 3. Serve warm with Christmas pudding.
White Christmas Custard
To serve garnish with any or all of the following, toasted coconut, coconut flakes, alpine strawberries, toasted hazelnuts, dark Lindt coconut chocolate, Persian fairy floss, chocolate spoons.
Optional aromatherapy - right before serving in a clean dry bowl mill cinnamon sticks, fresh clove & nutmeg.
Optional -have "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas" song playing while the Custard is cooking & dance around in your star onesies!!
This recipe was created by our team for the 2014 Custatd challenge at our Christmas Branch meeting. We think it is the best Custatd to serve with Christmas pudding!! Unfortunately our judges awarded the prize to another team!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Protein banana ice cream
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate summer cups
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Jelly
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes
- Nutella Fudge
- Raspberry & White Chocolate Cheese Cake
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- double choc muffins
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Plum Cobbler
- Thick Bechamel Sauce
- Corn and Cheese Balls
- Mixie's cold brew coffee
- Beef Burgers / Sliders
- lchf savoury muffins (sam wood)
- 3 course baby meal (& no need to clean the thermie bowl between)