- 180 g dark chocolate, (min 50% cocoa), broken into pieces
- 180 g Butter, roughly chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 40 g plain flour
- 80 g sugar
- Vanilla ice cream, (see tips) , to serve
- Fresh strawberries, to serve
- icing sugar, to dust
Preheat oven to 230°C. Grease and line the base of six 80ml ramekins or muffin tray and set aside.
2. Place chocolate into mixing bowl and grate 5 sec/speed 8. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Add butter and melt 3 min/60°C/speed 2. Set aside.
4. Place eggs, egg yolks and sugar into mixing bowl and beat 1 min/speed 4.
5. Add flour and mix 10 sec/speed 3. Scrape down sides of bowl.
6. Add reserved chocolate mix and combine 20 sec/speed 3.
7. Pour mixture into prepared ramekins or muffin tray and bake 10 minutes.
8. When ready, carefully remove fondants and discard baking paper. Dust with icing sugar and serve hot from the oven with ice cream and fresh strawberries.
To test if the fondants are cooked, press lightly on the top with your thumb, it should have formed a moist yet firm crust. Once you break into it, the middle will be a rich, chocolate liquid.
Serve with the creamy traditional ice cream from your Everyday Cookbook
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Calamansi Jam/Marmalade
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Crunchy French baguettes
- Creamy tomato bisque
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style