- 180 g dark chocolate, (min 50% cocoa), broken into pieces
- 180 g Butter, roughly chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 40 g plain flour
- 80 g sugar
- Vanilla ice cream, (see tips) , to serve
- Fresh strawberries, to serve
- icing sugar, to dust
Preheat oven to 230°C. Grease and line the base of six 80ml ramekins or muffin tray and set aside.
2. Place chocolate into mixing bowl and grate 5 sec/speed 8. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Add butter and melt 3 min/60°C/speed 2. Set aside.
4. Place eggs, egg yolks and sugar into mixing bowl and beat 1 min/speed 4.
5. Add flour and mix 10 sec/speed 3. Scrape down sides of bowl.
6. Add reserved chocolate mix and combine 20 sec/speed 3.
7. Pour mixture into prepared ramekins or muffin tray and bake 10 minutes.
8. When ready, carefully remove fondants and discard baking paper. Dust with icing sugar and serve hot from the oven with ice cream and fresh strawberries.
To test if the fondants are cooked, press lightly on the top with your thumb, it should have formed a moist yet firm crust. Once you break into it, the middle will be a rich, chocolate liquid.
Serve with the creamy traditional ice cream from your Everyday Cookbook
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Jam packed with love
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups