- 180 g dark chocolate, (min 50% cocoa), broken into pieces
- 180 g Butter, roughly chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 40 g plain flour
- 80 g sugar
- Vanilla ice cream, (see tips) , to serve
- Fresh strawberries, to serve
- icing sugar, to dust
Preheat oven to 230°C. Grease and line the base of six 80ml ramekins or muffin tray and set aside.
2. Place chocolate into mixing bowl and grate 5 sec/speed 8. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Add butter and melt 3 min/60°C/speed 2. Set aside.
4. Place eggs, egg yolks and sugar into mixing bowl and beat 1 min/speed 4.
5. Add flour and mix 10 sec/speed 3. Scrape down sides of bowl.
6. Add reserved chocolate mix and combine 20 sec/speed 3.
7. Pour mixture into prepared ramekins or muffin tray and bake 10 minutes.
8. When ready, carefully remove fondants and discard baking paper. Dust with icing sugar and serve hot from the oven with ice cream and fresh strawberries.
To test if the fondants are cooked, press lightly on the top with your thumb, it should have formed a moist yet firm crust. Once you break into it, the middle will be a rich, chocolate liquid.
Serve with the creamy traditional ice cream from your Everyday Cookbook
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Chocolate Panforte
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Raspberry & Rosewater Vodka
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread