- 100 grams raw sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 3 cloves
- 300 grams blood orange, skin and pith removed
- 1 eggwhite
- 1000 grams ice
Recipe is created for
Mill sugar and spices, 20 sec speed 10
Add Oranges and eggwhite, mix 6 seconds speed 5
Weigh in ice. Crush for 1 minute 30 sec, using the spatula to assist mixing.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Chocolate Coconut Slice
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Chocolate Panforte
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting