- 100 grams raw sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 3 cloves
- 300 grams blood orange, skin and pith removed
- 1 eggwhite
- 1000 grams ice
Recipe is created for
Mill sugar and spices, 20 sec speed 10
Add Oranges and eggwhite, mix 6 seconds speed 5
Weigh in ice. Crush for 1 minute 30 sec, using the spatula to assist mixing.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Corn rolls
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Fluffy scones
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Oat and Date Bites
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup