- 100 grams raw sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 3 cloves
- 300 grams blood orange, skin and pith removed
- 1 eggwhite
- 1000 grams ice
Recipe is created for
Mill sugar and spices, 20 sec speed 10
Add Oranges and eggwhite, mix 6 seconds speed 5
Weigh in ice. Crush for 1 minute 30 sec, using the spatula to assist mixing.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cale's Crepes
- Chocolate icecream
- Chocolate Brownie
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream
- Caramilky Cheesecake
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Caramilk Ice Cream
- Caramilk Mousse with strawberries
- Caramilk baked cheesecake
- Applesauce muffins
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Apple Fruit Jam
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Kahlúa frappe
- Chocolate Chipless Biscuits
- Fab Fruit Juice
- Keto Vanilla Breakfast Smoothie
- Thai Coconut Chicken Curry Recipe
- Peanut Butter Curry soup
- Chocolate Raspberry Pudding Cake by Nigella Lawson (conversion)