- 80g raw sugar
- 400g Ripe pears, (skin on & quartered)
- 1 lemon (skin removed)
- 1 Meringue nest
- 1/2tsp nutmeg ground
- 1/2tsp Cardamon Ground
- 3/4tsp cinnamon ground
- 1 vanilla bean, (or 1tsp vanilla extract)
- 1kg ice cubes
Place sugar and vanilla bean into bowl and mill 10sec/sp10
Add all other ingredients and combine 10sec/sp8
Add 1kg ice cubes and crush 1min/sp10 or until smooth and creamy looking.
Left overs can be left to melt and be consumed as a juice later on, or refrozen into ice cube trays to be re blended at a later date.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Custard with Protein Powder
- Rima’s Tagrid Ahmed Mamaghanooj Kitchen’s Mafrookeh
- Poached Quince - TM6 Slow Cook, Blade Cover Method
- Banoffee Pie
- Monte Carlo Biscuits
- Mango & Lime Torte
- Quinoa, broccolini, green bean & proscuitto salad
- Chocolate Mudslide
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Marshmallow fluff (marshmallow creme)
- Decadent Nougat Chocolate Cake
- Chia tea moist cake
- Savoury Gluten free bread
- Quinoa, Sweet potato and halloumi cakes
- Sugar & Gluten free biscuits
- Perfect Pumpkin Soup