- 395 g sweetened condensed milk
- 200 g sugar
- 40 g glucose syrup
- 125 g Butter, chopped
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 cardamom pods, bruised
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 180 g white chocolate, broken into small pieces
- dry roasted almonds, to top
Mill the chocolate- speed 9, 10sec. Set aside
Mill the sugar- speed 9, 10 secs
Add condensed milk, butter, liquid glucose, cinnamon, cardamom pods, ginger & nutmeg.
Cook 8 mins, 100deg, speed 11/2
Using tongs, remove cardamom pods.
Cook 17 mins, varoma temp, speed 3.
Add milled chocolate.
Mix 30 sec, speed 3
Greese & line a tray (approx 25x15).
Pour fudge into tray.
Press almonds carefully into the fudge.
Set in fridge.
Once set, cut into equal size portions & serve.
Take care when pressing on almonds, as the fudge will be very hot.
Store fudge in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Hot Cross Bun Bliss Balls
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- No Melt Buttercream icing for the Tropics
- Gut Loving Strawberry & Coconut Gummies
- The Best Buttercream Icing
- Lemon Lime Bliss Balls, Dairy Free, Vegan, DoTerra
- Salted Caramilk Slice
- Mini Choc-Raspberry Tarts
- Lemon Energy Balls
- Healthy Mousse