THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 500 g ripe blueberries, (or frozen blueberries, nearly defrosted)
- 130 g raw sugar
- 130 g Butter, (or dairy free margarine)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 130 g brown rice
- 1 heaped teaspoon Gluten Free Baking Powder
Recipe is created for
Grease 10 silicone cupcake moulds and set aside.
Put berries in Thermomix bowl and heat for 6 min / 80C / / with MC off.
Using the TM basket, strain excess juice from the fruit.
Divide berries between prepared cupcake moulds.
Reserve juice for later.
Mill rice in clean, dry bowl for 60 sec / speed 9. Set aside.
Place sugar into bowl and mill 10 sec / speed 9.
Add butter and melt 60 sec / 90C / speed 1, then mix 1 min / speed 3.
With blades rotating on speed 3, add eggs, one at a time through hole in mixing bowl lid.
Add vanilla, flour and baking powder and mix 10-20 sec / speed 3.
Divide batter between prepared cupcake moulds, then place into Varoma dish and tray.
Place 1L water into mixing bowl, place Varoma into position and steam 25-30 min / Varoma / speed 2.
Allow puddings to cool slightly, then rest for 5 minutes before turning puddings out.
Serve with a drizzle of reserved juice.
Allergy advice: This is gluten free, nut free and suitable for a Low FODMAPs diet. If using Nuttelex it is also dairy free. Egg replacer (or a chia seed gel) can be used in place of the eggs.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- Dairy Free Fettucine Carbonara
- Silverbeet & bacon quiche (dairy free)
- Tomato-free Bolognaise Sauce
- Fish Fingers (dairy free)
- Coconut Milk Yoghurt
- Apricot Chia Bars
- Maple Mustard Chicken (low FODMAP, gluten free)
- Dairy free "Cheese" sauce
- Paleo Chocolate Brownies (grain free)
- Banana & Oat baby biscuits
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- marble cheese brownies