THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 500 g ripe blueberries, (or frozen blueberries, nearly defrosted)
- 130 g raw sugar
- 130 g Butter, (or dairy free margarine)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 130 g brown rice
- 1 heaped teaspoon Gluten Free Baking Powder
8Recipe is created for
Grease 10 silicone cupcake moulds and set aside.
Put berries in Thermomix bowl and heat for 6 min / 80C / / with MC off.
Using the TM basket, strain excess juice from the fruit.
Divide berries between prepared cupcake moulds.
Reserve juice for later.
Mill rice in clean, dry bowl for 60 sec / speed 9. Set aside.
Place sugar into bowl and mill 10 sec / speed 9.
Add butter and melt 60 sec / 90C / speed 1, then mix 1 min / speed 3.
With blades rotating on speed 3, add eggs, one at a time through hole in mixing bowl lid.
Add vanilla, flour and baking powder and mix 10-20 sec / speed 3.
Divide batter between prepared cupcake moulds, then place into Varoma dish and tray.
Place 1L water into mixing bowl, place Varoma into position and steam 25-30 min / Varoma / speed 2.
Allow puddings to cool slightly, then rest for 5 minutes before turning puddings out.
Serve with a drizzle of reserved juice.
Allergy advice: This is gluten free, nut free and suitable for a Low FODMAPs diet. If using Nuttelex it is also dairy free. Egg replacer (or a chia seed gel) can be used in place of the eggs.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Dairy Free Fettucine Carbonara
- Silverbeet & bacon quiche (dairy free)
- Tomato-free Bolognaise Sauce
- Fish Fingers (dairy free)
- Coconut Milk Yoghurt
- Apricot Chia Bars
- Maple Mustard Chicken (low FODMAP, gluten free)
- Dairy free "Cheese" sauce
- Paleo Chocolate Brownies (grain free)
- Banana & Oat baby biscuits
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls