- 180 g pitted dates
- 1 level tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 125 grams Boiling water
- 125 grams Butter
- 1 egg
- 1 level tsp vanilla essence
- 200 grams sugar
- 225 grams flour
- 375 grams pears, Peeled, cored, diced
1. Chop Dates. 5 seconds, speed 3
2. Add boiling water and soda. put on lid. leave for 10 mins to soften. Set aside in separate bowl.
3. Fit Butterfly. Cream butter and sugar. 5 seconds, speed 5
4. Add eggs and vanilla. 5 seconds, speed 5
5. Remove Butterfly. Add flour and the date mixture and pears. 5 seconds, speed 5.
6.Pour into greased 23cm round spring form cake tin and bake in oven 170deg. for 30 mins.
7. Remove cake from oven and spoon the warm topping over cake. Return to oven and bake a further 30 mins. May need Foil near the end of cooking to prevent burning.
1. Add all ingredients to bowl. 50mls Thickened Cream, 125gr Brown Sugar, 50gr Butter, 100gr Flaked almonds.
2. Lid on without MC
3. Speed 3 , Varoma, 15mins.,
4. Leave to cool a little
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- Old fashioned cream buns with mock cream filling
- Fresh Cucumbers and Reap Tomatoes Salad
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Japanese Wasabi Egg Salad
- Japanese Wasabi Potato Salad
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Japanese Devilled Eggs
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Five Ingredient Thai Green Curry Recipe:
- Pumpkin Pie
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Rosa's Vol au Vents