- 140 g brown sugar
- 100 g Butter
- 250 g cream
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 210 grams Soft Dried Figs
- 20 grams walnuts, (If desired)
- 260 grams Boiling water
- 1 tsp bi-carb
- 100 grams brown sugar
- 60 grams Butter
- 2 --- eggs
- 140 grams SR flour, or Plain with 1tsp of Baking Powder
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180°C
Combine figs, walnuts (if desired), boiling water and soda in TM bowl. Let stand for 5 minutes
Add sugar and butter to mixture and process on speed 6 - 7 for 8 seconds until figs and walnuts (if included) are chopped.
Scrape down and add flour first, then eggs and and process on speed 4 - 5 for 5 seconds at a time until combined.
Pour batter into a square prepared cake tin and cook for 35-40 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
Place all into TM bowl and cook on 80C, speed 1 for 2 minutes unti butter has melted.
Cook for another 3 minutes, speed 3-4. Sauce will thicken on standing.
Sticky Fig Pudding
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Cherry ripe ice-cream slice
- Creamy Vanilla Ice-cream
- Nutella chocolate mousse
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding