- Strawberries (1 punnet)
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 leaf gelatine
- 300 grams Shortbread Biscuits
- 50 grams Macadamia Nuts
- 100 grams Butter
- 375 grams Cream Cheese Block, Softened
- 60 grams sugar
- 100 grams white chocolate melts
- 0.3 litres thickened cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 leaves gelatin
- Strawberries (1 punnet), Chopped
8Recipe is created for
Line an 18cm springform tin with baking paper.
Crush biscuits and macadamias in TM bowl, closed lid position pulsing until crushed. Set aside.
Melt butter, 3 mins, 50 degrees, speed 2.
Return biscuits to bowl and mix 7 seconds, speed 6.
Press biscuit mix into springform tin lining base and sides of tin.
Refrigerate 15 mins.
Add gelatin to cold water for 5 mins to swell and set aside.
Slice strawberries and place in TM bowl.
Add icing and water and cook 6 mins, 90 degrees, speed 2.
Add squeezed gelatin and cook a further 1-2 mins.
Blend 5 seconds, speed 7 and allow to cool in fridge until required.
Add gelatin leaves to cold water for 5 mins to swell.
Melt white chocolate 2 mins, 50 degrees, speed 3 and set aside.
Blend cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract, 1 min speed 5.
Add cream and squeezed gelatine leaves. Mix 10 sec, speed 5.
Add white chocolate and mix 10 sec, speed 5.
Add chopped strawberries and mix gently reverse speed 1 until combined.
Add filling to prepared base and refridgerate half an hour.
Pour cooled strawberry topping over filling.
Refridgerate overnight (at least 5 hours) until set.
Pipe cream on topping as desired.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Spaghetti Alfredo
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns