- Strawberries (1 punnet)
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 leaf gelatine
- 300 grams Shortbread Biscuits
- 50 grams Macadamia Nuts
- 100 grams Butter
- 375 grams Cream Cheese Block, Softened
- 60 grams sugar
- 100 grams white chocolate melts
- 0.3 litres thickened cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 leaves gelatin
- Strawberries (1 punnet), Chopped
8Recipe is created for
Line an 18cm springform tin with baking paper.
Crush biscuits and macadamias in TM bowl, closed lid position pulsing until crushed. Set aside.
Melt butter, 3 mins, 50 degrees, speed 2.
Return biscuits to bowl and mix 7 seconds, speed 6.
Press biscuit mix into springform tin lining base and sides of tin.
Refrigerate 15 mins.
Add gelatin to cold water for 5 mins to swell and set aside.
Slice strawberries and place in TM bowl.
Add icing and water and cook 6 mins, 90 degrees, speed 2.
Add squeezed gelatin and cook a further 1-2 mins.
Blend 5 seconds, speed 7 and allow to cool in fridge until required.
Add gelatin leaves to cold water for 5 mins to swell.
Melt white chocolate 2 mins, 50 degrees, speed 3 and set aside.
Blend cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract, 1 min speed 5.
Add cream and squeezed gelatine leaves. Mix 10 sec, speed 5.
Add white chocolate and mix 10 sec, speed 5.
Add chopped strawberries and mix gently reverse speed 1 until combined.
Add filling to prepared base and refridgerate half an hour.
Pour cooled strawberry topping over filling.
Refridgerate overnight (at least 5 hours) until set.
Pipe cream on topping as desired.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE