- 500 g Fresh strawberries, washed and hulled
- 1/2 cup Strawberry Jam
- 80 g caster sugar
- 360 g cream
- 1 dash vanilla extract
- 360 g Yogurt, natural
- 1 tablespoon vodka, *optional, but reduces crystallisation
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Blitz strawberries, jam and sugar, 30secs/sp7.
Add remaining ingredients and blitz 40secs/sp4.5.
Pour mixture into a laof pan and freeze overnight or until firm.
**see note below
Serve scoops in cones or bowls.
Accessories you need
* Note that the Vodaka is a very small amount and adds no flavour at all.
It helps reduce the icy texture. However, you can leave it out all together or in.. and briefly blitz the mixture 20secs/sp7 and refreeze or serve immediately 😋 if the mixture is too icy.
Your go to source for great recipes, tips and cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Traditional Welsh Cakes
- Hidden health pancakes
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip
- Pane di Casa
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Old fashioned cream buns with mock cream filling
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Blueberry and lemon loaf
- Parmesan Cheddar Crackers
- Cheddar loaf
- Mini sticky date loaves
- Paratha / Roti
- Cheese scones