- --- Strawberries (1 punnet), Or any fruit
- 180 grams sugar
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Egg white only
- 210 grams whipping cream
8Recipe is created for
Place strawberries in bowl and beat for 1-2 seconds to break up fruit a little.
Place butterfly in bowl and add sugar, lemon juice and egg white. Beat speed 4 for 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
Clean bowl and whip cream with butterfly on 4 for 20-30 seconds or until desired thickness achieved. Fold into strawberry mix and place in freezer until set.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The perfect caramel slice
- Malteser slice
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- White Chocolate & Coconut Custard
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge