- 200 grams pitted dates
- 40 grams raw cocoa powder, optional
- 30 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Natural Vanilla paste
- 180 grams pecans
- 10 grams Raw beetroot
- 30 grams dessicated coconut
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Roast Peacan nuts in the oven for 8 minutes/ 180 C.
1. Place raw beetroot and mill it 3 sec/ SP 7. Then add 30 grams of dessicatted coconut and mill again 10 sec/ SP 9.
Reserve mixture for later in a little bowl.
2. Without washing the bowl, place dates, cocoa powder, dessicated coconut, salt and vanilla paste into the bowl and mill 20 sec/ SP 7 moving slowly up to 9.
3. Add roasted pecan nuts and mill another 30 sec/ SP 9.
4. Shape bliss love hearts with the help of a love-shape icecube tray.
5. Dust your love heart into the mixture of beetroot and dessicated coconut.
HAVE A VERY HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
Keep your Bliss love hearts in an airtight container and place them in the fridge if the weather is too hot.
Delicious sugar-free bliss love hearts.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Baked Falafel Bites
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry