- 200 grams pitted dates
- 40 grams raw cocoa powder, optional
- 30 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Natural Vanilla paste
- 180 grams pecans
- 10 grams Raw beetroot
- 30 grams dessicated coconut
Recipe is created for
Roast Peacan nuts in the oven for 8 minutes/ 180 C.
1. Place raw beetroot and mill it 3 sec/ SP 7. Then add 30 grams of dessicatted coconut and mill again 10 sec/ SP 9.
Reserve mixture for later in a little bowl.
2. Without washing the bowl, place dates, cocoa powder, dessicated coconut, salt and vanilla paste into the bowl and mill 20 sec/ SP 7 moving slowly up to 9.
3. Add roasted pecan nuts and mill another 30 sec/ SP 9.
4. Shape bliss love hearts with the help of a love-shape icecube tray.
5. Dust your love heart into the mixture of beetroot and dessicated coconut.
HAVE A VERY HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
Keep your Bliss love hearts in an airtight container and place them in the fridge if the weather is too hot.
Delicious sugar-free bliss love hearts.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding
- Cranberry Coconut Bliss Balls
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Sticky Date Slice
- Veggie Fritters
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Super Easy Waffles