- 200 grams pitted dates
- 40 grams raw cocoa powder, optional
- 30 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Natural Vanilla paste
- 180 grams pecans
- 10 grams Raw beetroot
- 30 grams dessicated coconut
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Roast Peacan nuts in the oven for 8 minutes/ 180 C.
1. Place raw beetroot and mill it 3 sec/ SP 7. Then add 30 grams of dessicatted coconut and mill again 10 sec/ SP 9.
Reserve mixture for later in a little bowl.
2. Without washing the bowl, place dates, cocoa powder, dessicated coconut, salt and vanilla paste into the bowl and mill 20 sec/ SP 7 moving slowly up to 9.
3. Add roasted pecan nuts and mill another 30 sec/ SP 9.
4. Shape bliss love hearts with the help of a love-shape icecube tray.
5. Dust your love heart into the mixture of beetroot and dessicated coconut.
HAVE A VERY HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
Keep your Bliss love hearts in an airtight container and place them in the fridge if the weather is too hot.
Delicious sugar-free bliss love hearts.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cashew, Lemon and Coconut Bliss Balls
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Grain-free crackers the ThermoMonts way
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- ThermoMonts Zucchini Croquettes
- ThermoMonts' Brazilian cheese puffs
- Spanish Gazpacho
- Pumpkin and Zucchini soup
- Traditional Hot Cross Buns
- Vegan Mayonnaise with Aquafaba
- Green Goddess Dressing (sour cream & mayo)
- Janine's - Creamy Pasta Sauce - Thermie and Friends
- Tessas Bread Rolls
- Ayam masak bali (Fiey Ahmad's recipe)
- Kel's edited version of sweet n sour pork meatballs
- Raisin & Chocolate Chip Cookies - Gluten Free
- Phil's Bread Rolls
- Stir-fried Hairy Gourd with Dried Shrimp and Tang Hoon
- Tomato chutney
- Debs Caesar salad
- Jan’s Curry Rice Salad