- 2 Frozen Bananas, (pieces)
- 2-3 Prunes, (soaked are best)
- 1 --- Handful of frozen rasberries
- 2 --- Tablespoons of milk
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Brunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Vegetarian Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Cooking for 2 person Cooking for elderly people Cooking for single person Cooking for students Take away food Dessert Freezing Ice cream
After school snack?
Blitz all ingredients on speed 7 for 10 seconds
Serve as is, sprinkle with LSA, or pop into popsicle moulds & freeze
Sugar free Rasberry Icecream
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Split Pops
- Tomato Puree (Passata)
- Mini Quiches with Sundried Tomatoes
- My favourite Green Smoothie
- Quinoa Cauli Chicken Soup
- Ghee from scratch
- Turkish Lahmacun (pronounced Larmarjoon)
- Oven Roasted Eggplant & Rosemary Butter
- Fairy Butter
- Watermelon-strawberry-mint icypoles
- Parmesan Butter
- Quinoa Linseed & Sunflower Bread