- 200 grams Milk
- 300 grams thickened cream
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1 1/2 teaspoons powdered gelatine
- 50 grams dextrose
Recipe is created for
1. Pour milk into a bowl and sprinkle with gelatine.
2. Split vanilla bean and scrape out seeds. Place cream, dextrose, bean and seeds into TM bowl. Cook 9 min/100 degrees/speed 2.
3. Add gelatine and milk to cream mixture. Cook 1 min/100 degrees/speed 1
4. Strain mixture into a jug and allow to cool a bit then whisk together if separated and put in fridge for about 15 mins.
5. Give mixture a final stir to make sure vanilla seeds are distributed evenly, then pour into moulds using a strainer and place in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
6. To get Pannacotta out of moulds, half fill a heat proof bowl (thermo server works well) with hot water. Place 1 mould at a time in the water for about 5 seconds. Then tip upside down on a plate, push down on base of mould and jiggle. If it does come out 1st time put back in hot water for a few seconds then try again.
Accessories you need
This is a very subtle flavoured Pannacotta so is easily overwhelmed if served with something too sweet. Berries work well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- American Banana Bread
- choc ripple truffle balls
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies
- Best Ever Aussie pumpkin pie
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Jaffa Slice
- Indian rice pudding