- 450 grams dark chocolate, (I use melts)
- 50 grams Butter, cubed
- 395 grams condensed milk, (1 tin)
Line a 20cm square baking tin with baking paper and set aside.
Add chocolate to TM bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9. set aside
Add condensed milk and butter to TM bowl and cook 5mins/80 degrees/speed 2
Add chocolate to bowl and mix 2mins/speed 2. There will be enough heat left in bowl to melt chocolate.
Working quickly pour into lined tin and bang tin on counter a couple of times to remove air bubbles and settle fudge.
Refridgerate for 3 hours before cutting into pieces.
store in an airtight container in fridge for up to 2 weeks
Accessories you need
you can also make this with milk chocolate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Filipino Pandesal
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Donut ice-cream
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Curried sausages
- Chocolate Malteser Slice