- 300 g Macro Extra Soft Silken Tofu
- 50 g raw cacao powder
- 2 dashes Vanilla Bean Paste, To taste
- 2 teaspoons Coconut Milk (or any choice of milk)
- 2 tbsp Coconut Sugat (or sweeter of your choice)
- 1 drop Oil (peppermint and orange peel I used separately)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Put all ingredients in bowl EXCEPT oils.
2. Add in some Himalayan Salt for extra taste of desired.
3. Taste the mousse and adjust sweetner if needed.
other oils could work are: lemon, cardamom, mixed spice, coffee espresso, peanut butter, chilli.
serve with raspberry or blueberry coulis OR cacao nibs.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Vanilla ice cream
- Coconut Condensed Milk
- Custard (low sugar)
- Hot Cross Bun Tiramisu
- Steamed Lemon Puddings
- Brookies- A cross between chocolate brownies and cookies
- Happy cooks Malva pudding
- Apple Almond Tart
- Kids healthy chocolate custard
- Wild Orange Chocolate Mousse Slice
- 5 eggs version swiss roll
- Keto Cheesecake
- Kerri’s Savoury Zucchini & Sundried Tomato Muffins
- Oliver's LF/DF Mac n Cheese
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Vegan Caramel Sauce DF GF
- Coco Therapy (DF, GF, SF)
- Tari's Fruit Mince Pies
- 'You Won't Believe They Are Gluten Free Pancakes' (GF, DF, Refined SF)
- GF Double Choc Cookies
- Cashew & Peanut Brittle (Gluten Free)
- Black & Chewy Superbars (Gluten & Dairy Free)
- Dairy Free Jaffa Fudge Brownies
- Coconut Waffles with Coconut Choc Sauce