- 260 grams sweet potato - 2cm
- 40 grams water
- 30 grams Butter
- 165 grams Milk
- 190 grams plain flour
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 15 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat waffle maker (or frying pan if you don't have a waffle maker).
2. Add sweet potato and chop - 5 seconds/Speed 7. Scrape down.
3. Add water and cook - 3 minutes/Varoma/Speed 1.
4. Add butter and blend 10 seconds/Speed 7. Scrape down.
5. Add milk, flour, egg, sugar, desiccated coconut, baking powder and cinnamon and mix - 10 seconds/Speed 4.
6. Spoon into greased waffle maker (or frying pan) and cook according to waffle maker instructions (or if in frying pan cook and flip until both sides are browned).
Serve with maple syrup (or without - I give this to my 1 yr old twins without a topping for their breakfast as it is very moist and fluffy!).
Accessories you need
To view pictures with the method, visit:
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- PINEAPPLE DOUGHNUTS
- DATE CRESCENT
- Easter chocolate egg nests
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls