THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 50 grams shelled pistachio nuts
- zest of 1/2 large lemon, approx 10g
- 50 grams raw sugar
- 1/2 vanilla bean, scraped
- 40 grams Butter
- 200 grams arborio rice
- 60 grams white wine
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Limoncello
- 550 grams full cream milk
Pour nuts into bowl and chop for 2 seconds on speed 5. Remove from bowl and set aside.
Place lemon zest, sugar and vanilla into TM bowl and pulverise for 20 seconds at speed 9. Scrap down sides of bowl and repeat if necessary, until zest is finely ground.
Add butter and cook for 2 minutes at 100°C on speed 1.
Insert butterfly, add rice and cook for 1 minute at 100°C, reverse, on soft speed. Add wine and limoncello.Cook for 1 minute at 100°C, reverse on soft speed.
Add milk and cook for 16 minutes at 100°C, reverse on soft speed.For the last 5 minutes tilt MC to allow the mixture to thicken slightly.
Once cooked, pour into Thermoserver and stand while slicing strawberries. To serve, place 2 tablespoons of risotto in base of glass or bowl. Place single layer of strawberries on top of rice then sprinkle with chopped pistachios. Top with another layer of risotto. Decorate with strawberries and pistachios.
Additional tips at //www.foodfourthought.com.au/blog/?p=2518
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake