- 400 grams coconut milk
- 240 grams rice/almond milk
- 50 grams tapioca seeds
- 2 extra large egg yolks
- 60 grams Rapadura Sugar, or to taste (I add less)
- vanilla extract to taste
- pinch sea salt
8Recipe is created for
Add all ingredients into TM bowl and cook 40 mins @ 90 degrees, reverse, speed 3.
This is Cyndi OMeara's tapioca pudding recipe. The original recipe uses 640g of whole milk but I like the combination of coconut and rice/almond milk as a dairy free alternative. I have also used coconut sugar, and only about 30g.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Nut Butter Mousse
- Unicorn balls
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice