- 400 grams coconut milk
- 240 grams rice/almond milk
- 50 grams tapioca seeds
- 2 extra large egg yolks
- 60 grams Rapadura Sugar, or to taste (I add less)
- vanilla extract to taste
- pinch sea salt
8Recipe is created for
Add all ingredients into TM bowl and cook 40 mins @ 90 degrees, reverse, speed 3.
This is Cyndi OMeara's tapioca pudding recipe. The original recipe uses 640g of whole milk but I like the combination of coconut and rice/almond milk as a dairy free alternative. I have also used coconut sugar, and only about 30g.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake