- 400 grams coconut milk
- 240 grams rice/almond milk
- 50 grams tapioca seeds
- 2 extra large egg yolks
- 60 grams Rapadura Sugar, or to taste (I add less)
- vanilla extract to taste
- pinch sea salt
8Recipe is created for
Add all ingredients into TM bowl and cook 40 mins @ 90 degrees, reverse, speed 3.
This is Cyndi OMeara's tapioca pudding recipe. The original recipe uses 640g of whole milk but I like the combination of coconut and rice/almond milk as a dairy free alternative. I have also used coconut sugar, and only about 30g.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)