- 8-10 pears, Josephine, etc
- 2 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp Nutmeg, ground
- 1 tsp cloves, ground
- 2 tbsp Butter, or Coconut oil
- 60 g sugar, optional
- 1 lemon, flesh only
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- 800 g ice
- Cooled Baked Pears
2h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 150 degrees.
Quarter and core your pears.
Rub with spices and place on a tray.
Dot with Butter or coconut oil.
Cook for 2 hours or until soft.
Leave on tray to cool.
Mill sugar for 10 seconds on speed 10.
Add rest of ingredients and blend for 1min on speed 10.
Spiced Baked Pears
You can pre-make the pears - they are delicious just with yoghurt, custard or as a breakfast!
The pears are naturally sweet so you may choose to leave out the sugar in the sorbet recipe.
So delicious! We served this Sorbet at our May 2015 class.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- thermogeek tomato chilli chutney
- thermogeek Pina Colada Sorbet
- This is it thermogeek bolognese sauce
- Thermogeek Sauerkraut
- Thermogeek Supergreens Pesto
- Thermogeek Avo Whip
- Thermogeek Green Mango, Beetroot and Cabbage Salad
- Thermogeek Cacao Dream with Raspberries
- Thermogeek Cardamon Mandarin and Mango Fruity Dream
- Ultimate Green Smoothie!!!!!!
- Gluten Free Bolognese and Zucchini Pizza
- Date, Coconut and Cacao cake