- 2 packets of Tim Tam biscuits
- 250 grams cream cheese
- dessicated coconut, (for rolling)
Recipe is created for
Blend Tim Tams until smooth - 7 seconds at speed 5
2. Add cream cheese and process until just combined - 30 seconds at speed 3-4
3. Put whole TM jug in fridge (if possible) and chill for 30 mins approx
4. Roll into teaspoon sized balls and coat in coconut
** Can be served immediately or refrigerated until required
Any type of Tim Tams can be used! Pictured is the Double Coat Caramel type and I have also used regular Double Coated Tim Tams.
Recipe adapted from stayathomemum.com.au
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix