- 2 packets of Tim Tam biscuits
- 250 grams cream cheese
- dessicated coconut, (for rolling)
8Recipe is created for
Blend Tim Tams until smooth - 7 seconds at speed 5
2. Add cream cheese and process until just combined - 30 seconds at speed 3-4
3. Put whole TM jug in fridge (if possible) and chill for 30 mins approx
4. Roll into teaspoon sized balls and coat in coconut
** Can be served immediately or refrigerated until required
Any type of Tim Tams can be used! Pictured is the Double Coat Caramel type and I have also used regular Double Coated Tim Tams.
Recipe adapted from stayathomemum.com.au
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates
- Apple Rhubarb Crumble